Undergraduate Calculus Choices
- Please see this
page for information about choosing the correct stream
of first year mathematics.
- If you are currently registered in 100 and are already
having serious difficulty in early September, you may wish
to consider taking 110 instead - see here for more information.
- In that case you should change your registration as soon
as possible (contact the Mathematics Department if the
online system does not let you into Maths110).
- Individual mathematics instructors do not have the
authority to sign forms to change your registration (please
don't ask them).
- Instead, the Mathematics Department handles all requests
for registration changes centrally.
- See http://www.math.ubc.ca/Ugrad/ugradRegistration.shtml
for information on how to change your maths course