- This is the common page for all sections of MATH 100 except
- The instructor in charge is Young-Heon
- This page gives course policies, the course outline,
homework problems, some old exams, other course information,
and information on available resources.
- For section-specific information, please contact your instructor.
Very useful links
- UBC Connect
- not used much for our course, but you can see your quiz
grades there and also use it to sign up for piazza.
- Course Outline - list
of topics covered each week.
Objectives (8 page PDF)
- online homework system you will get to know well.
- Course sections and websites
text book - your primary textbook for the
problem book you should do plenty of these
questions each week (you do not hand them in).
and diversity - if you require assistance from
A&D, such as registering for assistance with
assessment, we suggest you approach them as soon as
exams - hosted on the Mathematics Department
wiki of old exams - developed by mathematics
- Please look at the Appendix in the CLP
textbook on high school trigonometry and
geometry (areas and volumes) that we expect you to know.
The appendix is divided into 3 sections:
- What you should know,
- What you should be able to derive, and
- What you don't need to know but might find