Pacific Northwest Section
Mathematical Association of America
- Ron Graham's Dec 4, 2010 talk in Vancouver
- 2009 Summer Seminar sponsored by the North Central Section of the MAA. More is here
- The MAA requests proposals for funding for the
2009-2010 Regional Undergraduate Mathematics Conferences. Information is here.
- Create. Develop. Win: JavaFX $25,000 Coding Challenge. Sun is offering przes up to $25,000 for an aplication in Java that you have designed.
A few years ago a math student at UBC won such a prize. Details are here.
- This, 3/3/09, is square root day. Such days only occur nine times in a century. See the
- The Fall 2008 PNW newsletter is in the Various Newsletters section accessed above.
- The MAA is asking you to contribute to a Survey on the the Undergraduate Program and the NSA
Announces a New Grant Submission Process. Information is here.
- Here is a Report from The Editors of the MAA Magazine Convergence and a request for help.
- This is an interesting job offer in Doha, Qatar for Math, Science and English teachers.
MAA Home Page, the
Disclaimer and the Privacy
Maintained by Afton
H. Cayford, at The University of British Columbia.
Last updated 12 July, 2009