- Office: Auditorium Annex 135 (map).
- Address: University of British Columbia
Department of Mathematics
1984 Mathematics Road
Canada V6T 1Z2
I'm a PhD student in the algebraic geometry group working under the supervision of Zinovy Reichstein at the University of British Columbia.
- New numerical invariants for representations of algebras. Submitted April 2018. arXiv:1804.00642.
- Rational Picard group of moduli of pointed hyperelliptic curves. Submitted June 2018. arXiv:1806.05345.
- On the motivic class of an algebraic group. Submitted August 2018. arXiv:1808.00056.
- Retract rationality and algebraic tori. Accepted by Canadian Math. Bulletin. arXiv:1810.08682.
- Essential dimension and genericity for quiver representations. Submitted October 2018. arXiv:1810.08864.
- On the Noether problem for torsion subgroups of tori. Submitted December 2018. arxiv:1812.05426.
- Embeddings of maximal tori in groups of type F4. With Andrew Fiori. Submitted June 2019. arxiv:1906.03278.
- The Noether problem for spinor groups of small rank. With Zinovy Reichstein. Submitted July 2019. arxiv:1906.03278.