Department of Mathematics
University of British Columbia
I am a PhD student at UBC advised by Richard Anstee and Jozsef Solymosi. My research interests include combinatorics, discrete geometry, and number theory.
Publications and Preprints:
- A. Berk, E. White. Up in the Air: The Mathematics of Juggling. Crux Mathematicorum., 45(8): 471-475, 2019.
- J. Solymosi, E. White. On rigidity of unit-bar frameworks. Graphs and Combinatorics., 35(5): 1147-1152, 2019.
- M.S. Cavers, K. Seyffarth, E.P. White. Distinguishing chromatic numbers of complements of Cartesian products of complete graphs. Discrete Math., 341(9): 2431-2441, 2018.
- Donald Byers Memorial Prize, 2019
- Killam Doctoral Scholarship, 2019
- NSERC PGS D, 2019
- MSc Mathematics, UBC, 2019
- NSERC CGS M, 2017
- NSERC USRA, 2015, 2016, 2017
- BSc (Honours) Pure Mathematics, First Class, University of Calgary, 2017
On Rigidity of Unit-Bar Frameworks