UBC Mathematics 152: Linear Systems
Section 206; Room: Math 100; Time: MWF 12-1 pm
Webpage for Section 206:
TA/Office hours (TA and/or myself): M: 4:00-6:00 pm; F: 4:00-5:00 pm; (Location: Math Annex 1118);
WF: 11:00-11:55 am (Location: Math Annex 1202).
TA midterm and final reviews: W Jan 29, Mar 12, Apr 2: 3:00-7:00 pm (Location: Math Annex 1118).
Office location: Math Annex 1202.
TA: Fan Bei (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check dept website
http://www.math.ubc.ca/Ugrad/ugradTutorials.shtml for schedule and location
Weekly Homework and Biweekly Lab Assignments:
Rules for Exams/Tests:
Finishing the homework assignments timely is extremely important for
Lab Assignments and Schedule
Homework marking rules:
- WebWork is posted each week on Friday and due 10 days later on Monday at Midnight.
- Late homework assignments receive a grade of 0.
- Lab work is arranged biweekly by lab assistant.
Preparation for Midterm II:
- Midterm and final exams are common for all students across all sections.
- Midterm marks may be scaled slightly based on final exam performance in each section.
- Notes or formula sheet not allowed in all exams/tests.
- Calculators and other electronic devices such as cell phones are not allowed.
- Missing a quiz/exam results in a mark of 0.
Instructor must be notified within 48 hrs of missed test
to claim medical emergency and doctor's notes must be present.
Materials to be covered in midterm I 2014
Midterm II practice problems (ignore problems 18-19)
One practice exam from the previous year
Another one can be found here
One given in 2012 with solutions but in different format
More sample tests from previous years could be found here: in "Tests and Exam".
TA review sessions for midterm II are scheduled at MTu (Mar 10/11) at 7-9 pm
in CHEM B250.
Links to previous exams (midterm and final):
Solutions to the final exam in 2012