Partial Differential Equations I
UBC MATH 516, Sep-Dec 2014
- Lecture summary
- Problem sets
- Assignment 1, posted Th09.11, due Th09.25;
Assignment 1 solution
- Assignment 2, posted Th09.25, due Th10.09;
Assignment 2 solution (revised)
- Assignment 3, posted Fr10.10, due Fr10.24;
Assignment 3 solution
- Assignment 4, posted Th10.23, due Th11.06;
Assignment 4 solution (revised)
- Assignment 5, posted Tu11.10, due Th11.27;
Assignment 5 solution
- Assignment 6, posted Th11.25, due Fr12.12;
Assignment 6 solution
- All announcements
- Most recent announcements:
Welcome to MATH 516!
Check this page frequently regarding any
announcements for the course.
Our lecture hours remain the same (TuTh 9:30-10:15am), and office
hours are Mon 4pm-5:15pm, Tue 11am-12:15pm, and by appointment.
Partial Differential Equations, second edition, by L. C. Evans,
American Math Society, 2010. See author's homepage for errata,
and course outline for
other reference books.
Lecture Time & Location:
TuTh 9:30 - 10:45am,
Mathematics Annex 1102.
Instructor: Dr. Tai-Peng Tsai, Math building
room 109, phone 604-822-2591, ttsai at math.ubc.ca.
Mon 4pm-5:15pm, Tue 11am-12:15pm, and by appointment
Back to Tsai's
homepage or UBC Math.