Mathematical Classical Mechanics
UBC MATH 428/513, Sep-Dec 2012,
- The final exam will be take home, and will be emailed to you before
Wednesday December 5. It is due noon Monday December 17. You are free to
consult any book, but not allowed to discuss with others.
- The final exam is scheduled on Friday December 14, 12pm-2:30pm, in MATH
- As discussed in today's lecture, the office hours will be
Mon 1:30pm-3pm, Thu 2pm-3:30pm, and by appointment.
- As discussed in today's lecture, we choose to give longer lectures
each time, 11am-12:30pm, to make up the postponed lectures of 09.11 and
09.13. A backup choice is Wed
or Fri 4pm-5pm. I notice there seems to be a class
in our classroom right at
12:30pm, so we will try it for a few times and see.
- Our next lecture is Tuesday 09.18, 11am-12:30pm.
- Welcome to MATh 428/513!
Check this page frequently regarding any
announcements for the course.
- As mentioned in my email of 09.02, our first lecture will be
Thursday September 6.
In addition, since I am an organizer of a workshop in Banff
(http://www.birs.ca/events/2012/5-day-workshops/12w5137), the lectures on
September 11 and 13 will be postponed. We will discuss on September 6 on how
to make up those two lectures.