UBC MATH 345, Section 201, Jan-April 2013
- We have posted past exams in the Problem set and Exams page. The final exam will cover those sections from chapters 2-3 and 5-9 that we lectured, see the Lecture summary page. It will have 7-8 problems, similar to the 2012 exam.
- Old homework and lab assignments are placed in folders outside of my office.
- Office hours in the exam period: 2pm, Tue and Thu, April 9, 11, 16 and 18.
- For the final exam, one page of 2-sided cheat sheet and a non-graphic non-programable calculator are allowed.
- Final Exam: Friday April 19, 3:30pm, MATH 104.
Textbook: Nonlinear Dynamics And Chaos: With Applications To Physics, Biology, Chemistry, And Engineering, by Steven H. Strogatz, Westview Press, 2001.
Lecture Time & Location: Mon Wed Fri 10:00am, MATH 203.
Instructor: Dr. Tai-Peng Tsai, Math building
room 109, phone 604-822-2591, ttsai at math.ubc.ca.
Office hours: Mon 4pm-5:15pm, Tue 11am-12:15pm, and by appointment (Tsai's schedule).
Back to Tsai's homepage or UBC Math.