UBC MATH 317, Section 201, Jan-April 2013
- Here is the solution to the bonus problem.
- We have posted past exams in the Problem set and Exams page.
- Old homework assignments are placed in folders outside of my office.
- Office hours in the exam period: 2pm, Tue and Thu, April 9, 11, 16 and 18.
- The final exam will cover sections 13.1-13.3 and 16.1-16.9. It will not cover 13.4. The weight of each section is roughly proportional to its lecture hours.
Textbook: Multivariable Calculus, 7th Ed., by J. Stewart. Earlier editions are acceptable, but we will assign problems from 7th ed.
Lecture Time & Location: Mon Wed Fri 14:00pm, Hennings 201.
Instructor: Dr. Tai-Peng Tsai, Math building
room 109, phone 604-822-2591, ttsai at math.ubc.ca.
Office hours: Mon 4pm-5:15pm, Tue 11am-12:15pm, and by appointment (Tsai's schedule).
Back to Tsai's homepage or UBC Math.