MATH 200: Multivariable calculus, Section 103
- Instructor: Stefan
Adams (UBC Visiting Professor from University of Warwick (homepage
Where and when:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 11-12 h, Chemistry room D 300
- Instructor's office: Math 238.
- e-mail: s.adams at math dot ubc dot ca
- Office Hours: Monday 12pm -
12:50 pm and Friday 2 pm - 2:50 pm, and by appointment, room 238
Mathematics main building.
- Question session: each Friday
after Lecture from 12pm - 12:50 pm in room MATX1118 (Mathematics
- Lecture notes (scans from lecture)
All the information about the course is at
the common course website.
Section-specific announcements will be posted here.
- Review class: Friday 6th December, 2-4 pm, building CHEM, room C 124
- Review class: Friday 13th December, 4-6 pm, building CHEM, room C
- Revision (=Review class) lecture: Thursday 31st October, 5:30 pm -
7:30 pm, room LSK 201
- Revision (=Review class) lecture: Wednesday 2nd October, 5pm - 7pm,
room CHEM D200
Review class I (pdf)
Review class II (pdf)
Review class III (pdf)
Information sheet (pdf)