Variational and Approximate Methods in Applied
- Class: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 14h00
in the Leonard Klink Building Room 201.
- Anthony Peirce
- MATH 108
- Office Hours: Location Math 108: Times: Monday: 5-6 pm, Wed: 3-3:55
pm, Fri: 1-1:55 pm.
- Course information
- Dates to Remember
- Midterm: Wednesday November 5th.
- Final: TBA.
- MATLAB Demos:
- Numerical Integration:
- Green's Functions for Boundary Value Problems:
- Variational methods for Bundary Value Problems
- Elliptic Equations:
- Evolution Equations
- Initial Value Problems for ODE
- The heat Equation
- The wave Equation
- Class Demo Programs
- MATLAB: Demo session in Class
- Interpolation and Integration: