Multivariable Calculus, MATH 200
For general information, policies, homework, exams, syllabus, useful ressources (Piazza, past exams, graphic demos), please refer to the common website for all sections:
Here is the information specific to Section 107:
- Time and place: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30pm-5pm in Buchanan A104.
- Instructor: Rachel Ollivier
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 5-6pm in Mathematics Building 235, or by appointment.
- Homework: https://webwork.elearning.ubc.ca/webwork2/ It is due on Sunday nights by 11:59pm.
- Mathematics Learning Center (MLC): www.math.ubc.ca/Ugrad/ugradTutorials.shtml
The Math Department runs a drop-in tutorial centre for
undergraduate Math courses, staffed by Graduate Teaching
Assistants. This centre is located in Rooms 300, 301, and 302 in
the Leonard S. Klinck (LSK) Building, and is open Monday through
Friday, 9:00am to 7:00pm. All tutors provide assistance with first- and
second-year calculus and linear algebra and will attempt to help with
any undergraduate Math course.
- Review for Midterm 1