Alpha says it all.
Here are the things of note.
If you are really bored you can look at the source
- In the Graph box functions can be entered in two formats x^2 or x^2,cos(x). x^2 plots the points (x,x^2) and x^2,log(x) gives the parametric plot(x^2,log(x))
Try any combination of +-*/^(),exp,log,floor,sin,cos,tan,acos,asin,atan,abs, and constants.
- The scale and origin of the plots are modified by the Scope dials or can be typed in.
- Both the Scope and the Graph are can be resized.
- The pieces of the Graph are highlighted when the mouse is over them.
- The constants can be changed by clicking on them.
- The range and number of points can be changed by clicking on the Big X.
my home page.