Working Seminar in Algebraic Topology
The topics of the Spring 2011 Topology working seminar at UBC are listed below. We are meeting every Monday from 4:30-5:30pm in WMAX 110.
Click here for the Fall 2010 seminar on Mumford's conjecture.
Schedule of the talks.
- [10/01] Persistent Homology I. By Pierre Guillot.
- [17/01] Persistent Homology II. By Pierre Guillot.
- [24/01] Hochschild and Cyclic Homology I. By José Gómez.
- [31/01] Hochschild and Cyclic Homology II. By Cihan Okay.
- [07/02] No talk.
- [14/02] Reading week. No talk.
- [21/02] A Motivation for Hochschild and Cyclic (Co)homology. By Pierre Guillot.
- [28/02] More cohomology. By José Gómez.
- [07/03] Model Categories I. By Robert Klinzmann.
- [14/03] Model Categories II. By Robert Klinzmann.
- [21/03] Model Categories III. By Robert Klinzmann.