MATH 102, Section 105, Fall 2013
Differential Calculus with Applications to Life Sciences
Dec 12: Now that you've finished your first bio math course, here is a picture of a bunny. Math is all around!
Nov 30: Things to do in preparation for the exam...
- Familiarize yourself with the final exam information.
- Special exam problem set with answers prepared by me for you (I will probably add some more problems to this over the next days).
- Work through these old MATH 102 exams and compare your answer with the solutions on the Math Exam Resources Wiki (only available for 2011/12).
- Work through these MATH 102 Problem Sets from 2011 (no solutions).
- Work through the SFU calculus problems - includes mutliple choice questions and answers.
Nov 29: Here is the final set of my scanned class notes (including commencement speech).
- Go to the Math Learning Center for extra math help!
Office: Math 201
- Course outline
- Schedule & learning objectives
- Old-School Homework (OSH) and solutions
- Suggested problems and solutions
- Practice problems from last year
- SFU's Collection of Calculus Problems
- writeLaTeX (for your OSH write-up)
- Piazza (online discussion forum for the course)
- Class note scans (what I write on the doc cam)
- Leah Keshet's Course Notes (for life science examples)
- MATH 102 Course Wiki
- Midterm 1: solutions; midterm1-100-2012 & solutions; midterm1-180-2010 & solutions
- Midterm 2: solutions; midterm2-102-2012 & solutions;
- Math Learning Centre
- Desmos Online Graphing Calculator
- Paul Dawkins' Calculus Notes (another textbook)
- writeLaTeX Project Report template
- Primer on LaTeX
- LaTeX wikibook
- Detexify (LaTeX handwritten symbol recognition)
- Past final exams for MATH 102
- Pre-calculus tutorials
- Reviews of high-shool Algebra and Analytic Geometry
- Undergraduate Advising and some FAQ's
- Drop/Withdrawal Deadlines for 2013/14