Math 538: Algebraic Number Theory
Spring Term 2013
- Office: MATH 229B, 604-827-3031
- Email: "lior" (at) Math.UBC.CA (please include the course number in
the subject line, if applicable)
- Office Hours (Fall 2014): Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-10:30, Wednesdays 10:30-11:30
- Classes: M 11am-12pm, F 10am-12pm (MATH 202)
- Syllabus (PDF)
- Classes cancelled for January 21-25.
- Make-up class Thursday, April 11 between 11am-1pm in MATH 202. The topic
will be analytical continuation of Dedekind Zetafunctions.
- Please submit all problem sets by April 15.
- Problem Set 1 (updated 7/1) [solutions].
- Problem Set 2 (due 4/2/2013) [solutions].
- Problem Set 3 (updated 7/2, due 15/2/2013) [solutions].
- Problem Set 4 (was due 25/3/2013, due 15/4/2013) [solutions].
- Problem Set 5 (not for submission).
to my homepage.
Clarification: the writings on
these pages are made available for traditional academic reuse. If you wish
to republish substantial portions (including in "derivative works")
please ask me for permission.
The material is expressly excluded from the terms of
UBC Policy 81.
Last modified Tuesday July 16, 2013