Webwork and Piazza.
There will be weekly Webwork assignments. To find your
assignment, go to the Webwork
page, find our course MATH200-ALL_2013W2, and log in using
your CWL. Once logged in, you can see a list of problem sets that
Some tips for solving Webwork problems:
- After you click on a problem set, you will see the list of
problems in the set. Click on the number to do a problem.
- You can do problems in any order. You can try a problem as
many times as you wish.
- To the right of the problems you can see hints on how to type
in an answer. Hit "preview answers" to see if it looks right.
- There is a link to "Download a hard copy of this homework set"
if you wish to get a pdf file of the problems that you can print
- Post a question on Piazza. (See below about Piazza.)
- Visit your instructor's office hours.
- Visit the Math
Piazza is an internet forum where you can post questions and
answers about the Webwork and other course related issues. To sign
up, go to the Piazza signup
page and use the code math200ubc to register. You can
later go directly to our
Tips for using Piazza:
- Students are encouraged to use the forum for both posting
questions and answering other students' questions. When you are
answering a question, please do not give away a full solution,
only hints how to do it.
- The forum will be monitored by a TA and he/she will also
- There is a button "email instructor" that you can use if you
did not get your questions answered on the forum.