FMCS 2009 REGISTRATION - PAYMENT FORM
E-mail: ________________________ Phone: _____________________
If known: Date of arrival: ___________________________________
Date of departure: _________________________________
By train: __ Car: __ Plane: __ Arrival Time: ______________
Arrival Flight #: ____________
Staying at: University residence __ Other __
Do not eat: Salmon __ Other meat __
(If you check one or both of the boxes above, alternate arrangements will
be made for you at the banquet.)
Registration fee: General: $ 210 ______
OR $ 190 ______ if full payment mailed by May 20, 2009
Extra spaces for accompanying people:
Banquet: $ 45 ______ (Per extra person, except half price for children 12 and under)
TOTAL PAYMENT $ ______ (
enclosed: __ In $
OR Registration deposit of $60 (
with balance to be paid on arrival:$ ____
Would you like to give a talk? Yes ____ No ____
If yes, please give title __________________________________________
(if known) and proposed length of talk _______________.
This registration form and payment (or deposit) in the form of a cheque
made out to Category Theory should be sent by airmail to
Department of Mathematics
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z2
1. At least the registration deposit to be mailed by
2. Cheques to be made payable to Category Theory.
3. No credit cards accepted for registration fee payment.
4. Registration for FMCS 2009 is distinct from university accommodation which should be reserved using the accommodation link on the home page.
5. Extra spaces for the banquet (for accompanying persons) should be reserved by May 20.
6. Abstracts (half page or less) should be sent to email@example.com.
7. FMCS 2009 begins with a reception in Ruth Blair AB in the
Walter Gage Residence on the