Calendar Description: Students will prepare material illustrating ideas and
applications of mathematics and present it to audiences outside the University. Intended for third or
fourth year Mathematics students and Math/Science Education students..
- None. Problem sets will be distributed in class. .
Course Outline and Details
- The course outline as well as information about assignments, midterms,
workshops and the final exam can be found here.
- Final Exam 30%
- One midterm 15%
- Assignments and in-class problem presentations 25%
- Class members are all expected to participate in school workshops. The grade for these counts 30%
- Individual modifications may be made for any outstanding classroom contribution(s), outstanding
contribution(s) to problem creation and analysis, or outstanding workshop performance(s)