Learning expectations for quiz 5
- You should know all the learning expectations from Quiz 1, Quiz 2, Quiz 3, Quiz 4 and the midterm in addition to the following...
- Be able to use double integrals to compute center of mass of a two dimensional object with a mass density function. (e.g. a metal plate)
- Be able to use double integrals to compute the surface area of a graph of a function.
- Set up and evaluate a triple integral of a function f(x,y,z) over a solid region E in various orders (dxdydz,   dxdzdy,   dydxdz,   dydzdx,   dzdxdy,   dzdydx).
- Switch the order of integration of an iterated triple integral.