Learning expectations for quiz 4
- You should know all the learning expectations from Quiz 1, Quiz 2, Quiz 3, and the midterm in addition to the following...
- Be able to set up and compute double integrals over regions of type I and type II as iterated integrals.
- Be able to switch the order of integration of an iterated integral.
- Be able to compute the volume of the solid region under the graph of a function using a double integral.
- Be able to compute double integrals in polar coordinates and/or convert an iterated integral in cartisian coordinates into an iterated integral in polar coordinates..