Learning expectations for quiz 3
- You should know all the learning expectations from Quiz 1, Quiz 2, and the midterm in addition to the following...
- Be able to find and classify critical points of a function f(x,y) of two variables.
- Use the critical point classification to sketch the contour plot of a function f(x,y) of two variables.
- Find the global maximum and minimum of a function on a closed and bounded domain.
- Use Lagrange multipliers to max/min-imize a function subject to a constraint.