CV (pdf, September 2013)
Links: people, places, resources
Conferences and programs
Blog (a non-UBC site)
My main research areas are harmonic analysis, geometric measure theory
and additive combinatorics.
I have also worked in mathematical physics and PDE theory.
For more details, see my Research topics
and Publications pages.
- International Congress of Mathematicians, Seoul, August
I'm speaking in Section 8: Analysis.
"Being invited to speak at the ICM is often regarded as one of the highest honours that a mathematician can receive. It is a truly international recognition of the depth and ground breaking impact of their research."
- University of
Toronto Math News
- Harmonic Analysis Workshop to
celebrate Michael Cowling's 65th birthday, Segovia, July 1-5, 2014
- Minicourses in Mathematical Analysis, Padova,
June 23-27, 2014
- Algebraic Techniques in Combinatorial and
Computational Geometry, IPAM, Los Angeles, March 10 - June 13, 2014
- Harmonic Analysis research group at UBC
- Editorial appointments:
Analysis and PDE,