I am a current Ph.D. student at the University of British Columbia. My advisors are Prof. Nassif Ghoussoub and Prof. Juncheng Wei.
I am mainly interested in non-linear partial differential equations, whether local or non-local.
My favorite function is the hyperbolic tangent, which is a typical solution of the Allen-Cahn equation.
- Office address:
LSK 303A, Department of Mathematics
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z2
List of publications:
- (with J. Dávila, M. del Pino, Y. Liu and J. Wei) A gluing construction for fractional elliptic equations. Part II: Counterexamples of De Giorgi Conjecture for the fractional Allen--Cahn equation, in preparation.
- (with W. Ao, A. DelaTorre, M.d.M. González and J. Wei) Nonlocal ODEs, fractional gluing and higher dimensional singularities for the fractional Yamabe problem, in preparation.
- (with J. Wei) On De Giorgi’s conjecture: recent progress and open problems, preprint 2017.
- (with S. Shakerian and L.F.O. Faria) A variational problem associated to a hyperbolic Caffarelli--Kohn--Nirenberg inequality , preprint 2017, arXiv:1711.05927 .
- (with Y. Liu and J. Wei) A gluing construction for fractional elliptic equations. Part I: A model problem on the catenoid, preprint 2017, arXiv:1711.03215 .
- (with N. Ghoussoub, S. Mazumdar, S. Shakerian and L.F.O. Faria) Mass and extremals associated with the Hardy--Schrödinger operator on hyperbolic space , preprint 2017, arXiv:1710.01271 .
- The multiplier problem of the calculus of variations for scalar ordinary differential equations , accepted by Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations.
- (with W. Ao, M.d.M. González and J. Wei) Existence of positive weak solutions for fractional Lane--Emden equations with prescribed singular sets , preprint 2017, submitted to CVPDE.
- (with J. Wei) Traveling wave solutions for bistable fractional Allen--Cahn equations with a pyramidal fornt , J. Differential Equations 262 (2017), no. 9, 4567-4609.
- (with W. Ao and J. Wei) Boundary concentrations on segments for the Lin-Ni-Takagi problem , accepted by Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci.