For prospective graduate students
Currently all grad student/postdoc positions with me as a supervisor are
So far, I've been fortunate to work with:
- Ed Belk (co-supervised with V. Vatsal), M.Sc., September
- Athena Nguyen (co-supervised with W. Casselman), Ph. D.,
- Lance Robson, M.Sc. 2012.
- Lance's M.Sc. essay was a foundation for this paper.
Summer USRA students
- Stefan Dawydiak, 2016.
- Reginald Simpson (co-supervised with Greg Martin), 2015.
- Shamil Asgarli (co-supervised with Sujatha Ramdorai), 2013.
Shamil worked on commutative algebra with Sujatha, and on resolution of
singularities (and computing examples using SINGULAR) with me.
- Adam Ward, 2007. Adam's project was mostly to learn about Lie
algebras, and to do some computations in sp(6).