My mathematical research interests include algebraic combinatorics, algebraic geometry, and representation theory of Lie groups. Please feel free to browse my papers below.
- Rationally smooth elements of Coxeter groups and triangle group avoidance.
with W. Slofstra.
Slides for a talk given at the CMS meeting, December 2012 in Montreal.
- A combinatorial characterization of tight fusion frames.
with M. Bownik and K. Luoto.
Slides for a talk given at the CMS meeting, December 2011 in Toronto.
- Littlewood-Richardson coefficients for reflection groups
with A. Berenstein.
Slides for a talk given at the JMM, January 2012 in Boston.
- Eigenvalues of Hermitian matrices and equivariant cohomology of Grassmannians.
with D. Anderson and A. Yong.
To appear in Compo. Math. arXiv:1210.5003
- The Belkale-Kumar cup product and relative Lie algebra cohomology. (Appendix)
with S. Evens and W. Graham.
Int. Math. Res. Notices. (2013) Vol. 2013 1901-1933. arXiv:1104.1415
- A multiplicative formula for structure constants in the cohomology of flag varieties.
Michigan Math. J. 61 (2012), no. 1, 3-17. arXiv:0812.1856
- Branching Schubert calculus and the Belkale-Kumar product on cohomology
with N. Ressayre.
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 139 (2011), no. 3, 835-848. arXiv:0909.0865
- A partial Horn recursion in the cohomology of flag varieties.
J. Algebraic Combin. 30 (2009), no. 1, 1-17. math/0703462