- MASt, University of Cambridge, 2008
- Dr.rer.nat., Universität Bonn, 2012
- Partial Differential Equations
- Calculus of Variations
- Mathematical Fluid Dynamics
Two of my recent talks have been recorded and can be viewed here and here.
100 Section 107: Differential Calculus with Applications to
Physical Sciences and Engineering. University of British Columbia, Fall
215/255 Section 101: Ordinary Differential Equations. University of British Columbia, Fall
101 Section 207: Integral Calculus with Applications to
Physical Sciences and Engineering. University of British Columbia, Spring
- E. Wiedemann: Existence of weak solutions for the
incompressible Euler equations. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal.
Non Linéaire 28, 5 (2011), 727-730. arXiv
- E. Wiedemann: Weak and measure-valued solutions of the
incompressible Euler equations. PhD Thesis, Universität Bonn (2012).
- L. Székelyhidi Jr., E. Wiedemann: Young
measures generated by ideal incompressible fluid flows. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 206 (2012), 333-366.
- C. Bardos, E. S. Titi, E. Wiedemann: The vanishing viscosity as
a selection principle for the Euler equations: The case of 3D shear flow. C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 350 (2012), no. 15-16, 757-760. arXiv
- E. Wiedemann: Inviscid symmetry breaking with non-increasing energy. C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 351 (2013), no. 23-24, 907-910 arXiv
- C. Bardos, L. Székelyhidi Jr., E. Wiedemann: Non-uniqueness for the Euler equations: The effect of the boundary. Dedicated to the memory of Professor Mark Vishik. To appear in Uspekhi Mat. Nauk, 20pp. arXiv
- K. Koumatos, F. Rindler, E. Wiedemann: Orientation-preserving Young measures. Preprint (2013), 23pp. arXiv
- K. Koumatos, F. Rindler, E. Wiedemann: Differential inclusions and Young measures involving prescribed Jacobians. Preprint (2013), 20pp. arXiv