MATH 200-Section 103-Fall 2014
Very important information:
- Check the section “Announcements” below regularly.
- How to get the most out of the lectures: read ahead 1-2 sections before and review the notes after every lecture will help enormously.
Other useful information:
- Do your best to minimize disruption during lectures.
· Sep 3: access WeBWorK assignments here. First assignment due on Friday Sep 12 at 5:00pm.
· Sep 3: If you have a legitimate academic time conflict with the midterms, please email me asap with the following information: 1)Your name and student id; 2)Course number of the course that conflicts with the midterms.
· Sep 9: a new section called “Notes (that are not too useful)” is added below.
Notes (that are not too useful):
A couple of students said it would be helpful to upload notes here. I am not quite sure about this (read disclaimer below); anyway here they are.
Disclaimer: these are the handwritten notes intended for me when preparing lectures. These notes might look messy, contain questions without answers, and answers without explanation (these extra details are given in the lectures). Using these notes without going to lectures could actually do more harm than good.