Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department of Mathematics
The University of British Columbia
1984 Mathematics Road
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
||(+1) 604 827 3298
- 2014 PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- Yeungnam University, South Korea
- Thesis Title: "A Study on the Instabilities in Electrohydrodynamic and Electrokinetic Flows"
- Thesis Advisor: Prof. S. W. Joo
- 2010 MSc in Mathematics
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- 2008 BSc in Mathematics
- Miranda House College, University of Delhi, India
- 02/2016 ~ present: Postdoctoral Researcher
- Department of Mathematics, University of British Columbia, Canada
- 11/2014 ~ 11/2015: Postdoctoral Researcher
- Laboratoire FAST(Fluides, Automatique et Systemes Thermiques), University of Paris-Sud, France
- Instabilities in Micro/Nano Flows
- Instabilities occurring in electro-hydrodynamic and electro-kinetic flows under various configurations.
- Joule heating induced Instabilities in free-surface Electro-osmotic Flows
- Self-assembly of particles in colloidal dispersions/polymeric mixtures.
- Numerical Investigation of periodic patterns observed in Dip-coating experiments.
- Tear Film Dynamics
- Numerical Modelling of the Tear films.
- Understanding the effect of rheology on the 'break-up times' of such films.