Math 104 - Section 105 - 2017W Term 1 (Sep-Dec 2017)
Differential Calculus with Applications to Commerce and Social Sciences
This website will contain material specific to this section of the course.
The common website gives the definitive listing of topics, WeBWorK, midterm schedules, etc.
Instructor: Mohar Dey
Lectures: MWF at 9:00-10:00 am in Math Annex 1100.
Office Hours: Mon & Wed - 10:00-11:00 am in LSK 300. Also by appointment (email).
Our 10% section specific weight will be comprised of quizzes.
Quizzes and Midterms
Quiz 1: Monday Sept. 25th, 2017. In Class : 9:20 - 9:50 am
Midterm 1: Wednesday Oct. 4th, 2017. In Class : 9:00 - 9:50 am
Quiz 2: Monday Oct. 30th, 2017. In Class : 9:20 - 9:50 am
Midterm 2: Wednesday Nov. 8th, 2017. In Class : 9:00 - 9:50 am
starPop Quizzes: MWF(Nov. 15th ~ Dec 1st, 2017.) In Class
Final Exam: Friday Dec. 15th, 2017. SRC A : 12:00 - 2:30 pm
|v1 - v2
||v1 - v2
If you feel that your Midterm was not graded accurately, please follow these steps:
- DO NOT WRITE ON IT! Make your notes on a post-it or separate sheet of paper. Once you write on your exam, you can longer appeal your grade.
- Download the Regrade Form and attach it to your test. Give it to me within 2 weeks of receiving your test back.
- If there was an arithmetic error in adding up points on your quiz, let me know right away, and we will record the correct grade. This
doesn't constitute a regrade request. Just write a brief note on a cover sheet and give it to me after class.
- We reserve the right to regrade the entire test, which may result in either an increase or a decrease of your grade.
- Exams that are modified in any way, including additional writing or erased errors, after it was returned to the student and before submission for regrading will be reported to your Dean as an act of academic dishonesty! There will be zero-tolerence with regards to this matter.