Elementary Differential Equations I / Ordinary Differential Equations
UBC MATH 215/255, Section 103, September-December 2014
- All announcements
- Homeworks and Exams
- Class Progression
- Lecture Summary
- Practice Exam
- Most recent announcements:
- Homework assignment 9 has been posted.
- Important policy: Anyone who passes the final exam will pass this course. The midterms will be scaled to historical average.
- Homework assignment 8 has been marked and returned.
- Teaching evaluation is open for students to complete before 11/31.
Lecture Time & Location: Mon Wed Fri 1:00pm, LSK 200.
Instructor: Dr. Chih-wen Shih, Math building room MATX 1115, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Office hours: Mon 14:30-15:30 (at Leonard S. Klinck Bldg (LSK) 300C) Tue 14:00-15:00 (at MATX 1118) or by appointment.