Math 608, Topics in probability, 2D statistical physics, January 2013
Mathematics building 202
- The self-avoiding walk on the hexagonal lattice, by Smirnov and Duminil-Copin. (Raimundo and Alex)
- On monochromatic arm exponents for 2D critical percolation, by Beffara and Nolin.
- The self-dual point of the two-dimensional random-cluster model is critical for q>=1, by Beffara and Duminil-Copin. (Zichun)
- Noise sensitivity of boolean functions and applications to percolation, by Benjamini, Kalai and Schramm (Hanna).
- (Follow up to previous link) Quantitative noise sensitivity and exceptional times for percolation, by Schramm and Steif.
- Universality for bond percolation in two dimensions, by Grimmett and Manolescu.
- First passage percolation has sublinear distance variance, by Benjamini, Kalai and Schramm. (Hongliang and Tyler)
- Lipton-Tarjan planar separators using circle packing, by Spielman and Teng.
- Random walks and harmonic functions on infinite planar graphs using square tilings, by Benjamini and Schramm.