We also strongly recommend
that you work through the representative problem set in the CLP problem book
- These offline problems do not need to be handed in.
- They give you practice writing out solutions - like you will do in quizzes and exams.
- Keep up to date and be proactive working and getting help.
- If you have a study group - great! But you should do some problems each week under exam-conditions - no notes, no help, no distractions.
- It is very important that you attempt some problems without assistance.
Of course, once you have had a good attempt then seek help. But don't seek help until you have had a go.