- The final exam will be held during the exam period - December 6 until December 21.
- It will cover the entire syllabus for the course.
- The exam has been scheduled - you can find it here.
- We remind you that it is your responsibility to get to the correct exam at the correct location at the correct time. Check and recheck your exam times and places.
- You should not plan any travel until the date of your exams are known.
- We will not organise a special exam for you just because the flight you booked leaves before the exam.
- See "Course policies" below about what to do if you are unable to attend the final exam.
Tips for dealing with exam stress
- We have made some notes on the exam for you.
- Make sure you know where and when your exam is.
- Your instructor will hold pre-exam office hours before the exam. You will be able to find these on the section-specific pages.
- The MLC will be open before the exam.
- The AMS also runs group tutoring sessions.
- You should use old quizzes and old exams (with hints and solutions) and more old exams to help you study.
- Before you look at old exams and quizzes, you should study your notes, the text and do problems from the problembook.
- Then we recommend you practice quizzes and exams under simulated exam conditions.
- Solutions are available to those quizzes and exams (on the linked pages) - please only look at those after you have attempted the papers.
- Your instructor may also use the following for review in class (developed by Professor Yeager)
- Some older and less useful links: here and here.