CLP-2 Integral Calculus textbook
- This textbook covers single variable Integral Calculus.
CLP-2 Integral Calculus problem book
- Many of the problems were taken from old exams, midterm tests and quizzes.
- Please read the “how to use this book” section carefully before you start working.
CLP-2 Integral Calculus combined text with exercises
- This combines the textbook and problem book into a single text available in two formats.
- The html version which is easily read on a laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- The PDF version is also provided.
- The actual word-on-the-page is the same in all the versions.
- The combined version was produced using PreTeXt
If you find a mistake
- Go to the Bug Bounty page and check the errata list to see if has already been found.
- If you are a UBC student then you might qualify for a gift card - see the Bug Bounty page
- Otherwise if you find an error in the notes then please send an email to email@example.com. Please include
- a description of the error,
- the page number and any additional information that will help us locate the error (such as an example number),
- and the compile date of the version - this will be on the front page of the PDF.
- Please send comments or requests to the same address.
- If the problem concerns the mobile text only, then please make that clear in your email.
A dated list of changes to these texts can be found here.
CLP-2 source files
- The source files for CLP-2 (all formats) are posted on github and licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 International License