- Dan Coombs (co-chair)
- Eric N. Cytrynbaum (co-chair)
- Leah Edelstein-Keshet
- Yue-Xian Li
- Rebecca Tyson
- Ulf Dieckmann, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Laxenburg, Austria.
- Bill Fagan, University of Maryland.
- Veronica Grieneisen, Utrecht University
- Anette Hosoi, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Franziska Michor, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Alex Mogilner, University of California, Davis
- George Oster,University of California, Berkeley (Art Winfree Prize winner).
- Hans Othmer,University of Minnesota (Akira Okubo Prize winner).
Springer Booth Description:
Visit the Springer booth and get further acquainted with an abundant selection of top-notch titles by award-winning authors. All titles on display are discounted 30%! Plus, get a sample copy of any journal on display, and find out about our Free Trial Access and our free Table of Contents Alerts!
Publisher of the Bulletin of Mathematical Biology and The Journal of Mathematical Biology, as well as such best-selling titles as Killer Cell Dynamics and Mathematical Physiology, Springer has established a reputation for publishing essential resources in Mathematical Biology.